When Do You Know It's Time to Hire List2Close?
- When chasing papers is getting in the way of making money.
- If you’re new to the business and want to make sure your first deal isn’t your last.
- When managing the never-ending details is keeping you away from your family and friends.
- When you are spending too much time on hold waiting for a reply from another agent,
- buyer, seller, lender or title company about the status of a transaction.
- When you are ready to give yourself a RAISE and be paid for your expertise not your
- admin skills.
- When it’s time to increase your productivity!
- When you are ready to break out and start making a difference in your business.
What is List2Close?
List2Close is an independent full service transaction coordination company. We are a privately held company with no ties to any other service provider. Our goal is to provide you and your clients and you with the best real estate experience ever.
What is a Transaction Coordinator?
A Transaction Coordinator is a person responsible for managing and monitoring the transaction process, through interfacing with Real Estate professionals, clients, escrow companies and property management companies, to name a few. A TC is responsible for maintaining files and processing of all information and documents pertaining to the sale of each home.
Why use a Transaction Coordinator?
Complete transaction management allows real estate professionals to simplify and streamline the entire real estate process. Our dedicated professionals strive to make your transaction as smooth and effortless for you and your customers as possible.
What do consumers want?
Today’s consumers expect to be kept in the loop and receive immediate answers regarding their transactions. Most agents are very busy, often juggling many transactions at one time. Consumers find that working with a dedicated Transaction Coordinator who is readily available to assist them allows them quicker and more comprehensive answers to their questions. These benefits add up to improved customer satisfaction, more referrals and repeat business.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Transaction Coordinator?
Let us answer this question with a question: Are you short of office space, equipment, phone lines, etc.? We don’t take up space in your office, nor do we use your equipment. We use our own software, Internet connection and phone lines. Not only that, but you don’t have payroll taxes, health benefits, or vacation/holidays to pay. No make-busy work when times are slow, no trying to control employee personal phone calls, water cooler conversations, and so on.